10 Fun Things to Do in Vail Colorado This Winter
Are you planning a winter getaway? It is a great time to travel in winter time, most especially for those who want fun and adventure. If you want to enjoy a snowy ambiance, cancel your flight in Florida, and book a trip going to Vail, Colorado. Vail is considered as one of the top most destinations when it comes to winter thrill, both for locals and tourists. In this article, we will share with you the best things to in Vail, Colorado for a fun and exciting Winter Wonderland experience.
1. Bring it on and hit the slopes! With its 5,200 acres of developed ski slopes, there are thousands of skiers making pilgrimages to the snow-covered peaks of Vail, Colorado every year, which is also considered as one of the finest ski slopes in the world. Even if you are not that good, Vail Ski and Snowboard School can help you improve your skills in skiing and snowboarding. Enjoy the wide range of ski equipment rental options, so and and check Bridge Street Ski Haus for a complete guide.
2. Hot springs relaxing escapade. Sooth your tired muscles while enjoying the beauty of the falling snow even in the coldest winter nights through natural pools of hot springs to stay hot and relaxed.
3. Come and visit the CarniVail and enjoy the experience! It offers all the excitement and fun of Bourbon Street with a snowy twist
4. Come and witness the most awaited Burton US Open Snowboarding competitions and championships. Many professional snowboarders from all over the country come just to compete for the most celebrated event in Vail, Colorado. There will be halfpipe and slopestyle competitions, and free concerts every night, and the competition this year will be from March 5th through March 10th.
5. Snowshoeing fun adventures. Hit the hills with some snowshoes strapped.
6. It is the perfect place to go ice skating! It is a fun activity for all ages whether you want to glide along the ice or be a graceful figure skater.
7. Come and experience the heart-pounding, exciting, and adrenaline-rushing snowmobiling. No matter what your skill level is, you can find the best one for you with their hundred miles of snowmobile trails available.
8. Enjoy the dog sledding tour. Come and explore the snow-covered trails which are surrounded by the sound of the sled against the snow and the dogs’ feet.
9. Take a hot air balloon ride to see the unforgettable views from any angle. See the great wonders of Vail with this fun and refreshing activity.
10. Enjoy the great selection of Vail’s high scale dining. Never leave and miss the delicious and hearty food that the Rocky Mountains have to offer.